Wuxi jinfengyi Stainless Steel Co., Ltd
Contact: Manager Tian
Hand machine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seat machine: email@example.com
Address: 298-c4-1709 Fangcheng Avenue, Xinwu District, Wuxi City
Water cutting, also known as water knife, that is, high-pressure water jet cutting technology, is a machine that uses high-pressure water flow to cut. Under the control of the computer, the workpiece can be carved arbitrarily, and it is less affected by the material texture. Because of its low cost, easy operation and high yield, water cutting is becoming the mainstream cutting method in industrial cutting technology.
Water cutting characteristics
1. CNC molding of various complex patterns;
2. It belongs to cold cutting and does not produce thermal deformation or thermal effect;
3. Environmental protection, no pollution, no toxic gas and dust;
4. It can process various high hardness materials, such as glass, ceramics, stainless steel, etc., or relatively soft materials,
Such as: leather, rubber, paper diapers, etc;
5. It is a means of complex processing of some composite materials and fragile porcelain materials;
6. The notch is smooth without slag and no secondary processing is required;
7. It can complete drilling, cutting and forming at one time;
8. Low production cost;
9. High degree of automation;
10. 24-hour continuous operation.
According to the sanding situation, water cutting is divided into two ways: non sanding cutting and sanding cutting. Divided by equipment: it is divided into large water cutting machine, small water cutting machine, three-dimensional water cutting machine and dynamic water cutting machine.
Divided by pressure: it is divided into high-pressure type and low-pressure type, generally with 100MPa as the limit. High pressure type above 100MPa and low pressure type below 100MPa. And above 200MPa is ultra-high pressure type.
According to the technical principle, it is divided into pre mixing type and post mixing type.
Safety cutting is divided into safety cutting and non safety cutting. The difference is mainly in the water pressure. Low pressure water cutting below 100MPa can be applied to special industries, such as hazardous chemical, petroleum, coal mine, hazardous material treatment, etc【 After a large number of experiments, it is found that when the water pressure exceeds a certain threshold, even pure water will detonate some sensitive chemicals, and the energy generated by sand water cutting will also cause the instability of special chemicals because the water contains abrasive sand, and the potential energy and impact force of sand collide with objects. After a large number of experiments and demonstration, it is concluded that the threshold is about 237.6mpa. Therefore, in the water cutting industry, water cutting above 200MPa is mainly used in the machining industry.]